Monday, January 16, 2012

Year in Pictures: Week 2/52

We have had a fun week, with the bonus of today (Monday) off for MLK Day! 

(Nikon 35mm, f/3.2, 1/1250 sec, ISO 100)
I took my little guy to the park and all he wanted to do was arrange rocks on the bench. And find more rocks. And lay them out. Again. I pulled my camera out of the bag and he said, "No, cheese, Mommy!" haha!!  I didn't try to get him to look at me. Figure he has tons of years ahead with the camera around! He wears these boots ("boops") e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.a.n.d.a.n.y.w.h.e.r.e. I have to hide them sometimes during the week.

 (Nikon 35mm, f/2.5, 1/125 sec, ISO 800)
 This isn't the best photo, especially after my favorite of all-time of us from last week, but it is a great memory. I had him hanging down my back, then started spinning around and around and around. Then, I randomly stopped and snapped the photo! We had a great lazy day on this cold Saturday!

Cheers to another great week, friends!!

Can't wait to see what this week brings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment