Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Year in Pictures: Week 4/52

Well, I'm a tad late on this one... :)


This past week was pretty good, but with a busy weekend full of fun and friends!


While napping at daycare, Finley pulled his socks off and decided to wear them on his hands. He played, drank his milk, and got all the way home without ever removing them! What a crazy boy!

(Nikon 35mm, f/1.8, 1/125 sec., ISO 400)


This past weekend, I had the pleasure of FINALLY (after y.e.a.r.s. in the making) going to see the movie of my absolute favorite book series: The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich!!! My sisters and I have been reading them since middle school. (It is not false that we even tried to have a "mission" like Stephanie while we were in college...just sayin'.)  The movie One for the Money was supposed to come out last June and my sisters and I planned a trip home to all see it together since we don't live in the same states. We were royally bummed when we found out that the date was pushed back to January 2012 and we weren't going to be able to see it together. I was still able to go with my dearest Emily-who also reads the books-and we had a great time! We kept looking at each other the whole time when certain things would happen that made us laugh or remember something from the series! Lisa and Caro joined us and haven't read the books, but I think had fun! We enjoyed lunch without babies and a bunch of random, fun chit chat!

(Nikon 35mm, f/1.8, 1/125 sec., ISO 800)


Alrighty, that's it for this one!!! Fun pics coming this weekend.........another friend get-together with my besties!!! :):):)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha. I HAVE to know MORE about your college "mission!"

    Also, thoughts on the acting of Miss Blondie from "Grey's Anatomy?"

    Finally, the reason I looked you up today (pleasantly surprised by a new post) was that I found:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/91546022/beanie-with-removable-beard?ref=sr_gallery_14&sref=&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=beanie&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

    And, HAD to find you! :-)
    Christopher Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you the mission story when we talk next. :)

    I thought KH did a great job! Her accent could have been a little more "Jersey-fied" but nothing bad!

    OMG!!!!!!! I love that hat!!!! I've actually seen it before, but it had been a while! lol!! Thanks for thinking of me and sharing! :):):):)

    ReplyDelete