Sunday, February 5, 2012

Year in Pictures: Week 5/52

We had such a nice weekend with friends!  Here's a recap of all we did!!

While my besties and I set up our photo (below), the guys called me over to catch a quick moment of Finley...playing in my car!!! They opened the door and set him on the seat. He immediately wanted the door closed and went to town playing with all the buttons!! And of course, his first order of business was getting my sunglasses! What a goof!!! Disclaimer: the keys were no where in sight and 5 of us were around the car the whole time...and no, he isn't allowed to drive. lol! :)

Check out the excitement!!
(Nikon 35mm, f/3.2, 1/160 sec, ISO 800)

When we were leaving and I turned my car on, the windshield wipers and blinker were on! haha!

The main reason for the event was MUCH NEEDED girl-bff-time! And it was great to see each other!! (L-R: Me, Emily, Jackie, and Carolyn)

(Nikon 35mm, f/3.2, 1/100 sec, ISO 800)

And as a bonus, my favorite cuddle partner of the day was sweet Riley!! Check out those cheeks! How could anyone resist? I couldn't!!

(Nikon 35mm, f/2.8, 1/125 sec, ISO 200)

Have a great week, everyone! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment