Sunday, February 26, 2012

Year in Pictures: Week 6/52

Well, this is late. Three weeks late, actually. haha! I think I made up for it with some fun photos over the past few weeks. I started a Lightroom editing class at the end of January and was hesitant to edit things because each week, I learned more and more. Well, today is the last day and I think it has paid off! It was a blast, too! :)

This first photo is of Finley feeding Elmo (which is his Valentine's Day card from Grandma Carol). He was eating a waffle and wanted to share. :)
 Nikon 35mm, ISO 1600, f/2.5, 1/200 sec. 
And a bonus:
 Nikon 35mm, ISO 1600, f/2.5, 1/200 sec.

The next photo is one that I set up with my awesome tripod (thanks to my parents and grandmother for my birthday, a month early!) and Finley actually took it with the remote. That is one tip I've found. I tell him that when he clicks the remote he has to look at the circle (camera lens) and it works like a charm. He is so cooperative when I give him a job! And this happens to be one of my favorites of the two of us! :)
Nikon 35mm, ISO 800, f/2.8, 1/200 sec.


Ok, on to the next late week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment